Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Domestic Disturbia

Domestic disturbances are just that: disturbances...It is currently 12:37 am and I am trying to get my ass to bed. About half an hour ago I heard a low male voice shouting from two floors above. It slowly made its way down the stairs and past my door. From the loud spurts of rage, I deduced that he wanted the woman to pack up the kids and leave with him, but apparently that was not happening. This predicament was causing him distress and bitterness. Therefore causing him to wake up the rest of the building on his way down. Being the curiously nosy person I am deep inside, my ears perked up to listen for the back story, but the rants were laced with so many varied uses of the word "Fuck" that there wasn't much info I could gather.

He continued the rant outside inviting the building next door to also listen in on his dispute. During this, somewhere on the street a very annoying beeping was occurring. Not the car alarm kind that is just gruesomely irritating when you are trying to catch Z's, but a straight up beeping that sounded like someone was just blasting short bursts into a trumpet repeatedly. Every once in a while the beep would falter and come back as if the person needed to take a breath. Currently the guy is no longer shouting but continuing his "fucking" complaints in a regular speaking voice which I can still hear from my closed window. Let's hope he gets tired or laryngitis cause I need to sleep.

Since it is Summer, it is officially also Reggaeton Season across the street.

Let the disturbia begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment